What you’ll discover in your SEO Analysis
- Your SEO score shows how well your site does in terms of SEO.
- Where your website has problems with SEO
- How to fix SEO problems on your site
- Which fixes to make first, based on how they affect SEO?
- Where to find out more about how SEO works for your site
what is in a SEO report
A SEO report consists of data and insights that show how well a website is performing in terms of organic search engine rankings, user engagement, and other related metrics. It typically contains an overview section to provide an executive summary, a keyword performance section to show how well different keywords are doing, a ranking section to show the website’s position and visibility in organic SERPs, a competitor analysis section to compare and contrast performance against competing websites, and other sections that provide additional data and insights. The report should also include specific recommendations on how to improve the website’s organic search performance.